Pantomimes, Dancing Displays, Carnival floatsThe most public image of the dancing school was the pantomimes that were staged at the Worthing Pavilion Theatre between 1956 and 1979. For some years these were advertised by floats entered in the August Bank Holiday Carnival. There were also Dancing Displays at the Pavilion.
Do you know of any other shows not covered here?
Use links at left for more details
- Pearl Hood Dancing Displays Worthing (1938)
- Knight-Hood Dancing Displays Worthing (1939)
- Pearl's Home Guard concerts (1940s)
- Stan's HMS Anderson shows (1944 - 1946)
- Pearl Hood Dancing Displays Worthing (1944 - 1949)
- Pearl Hood & Stanley Wood Dancing Displays Worthing (1950 - 1955)
- Pearl Hood & Stanley Wood Pantomimes Worthing (1956 - 1979)
- Stanaperls reviews (1967 - 1973)
- Pearl Hood & Stanley Wood Dancing Displays Worthing (1970 - 1977)
The final item from the 1954 dancing display: "Moonlight Serenade":
© 2014 Keith Wood